1. Every Business week begins on Saturday (@ 00.00 hrs.) and ends on the following Friday (@ 11:59 pm). Incentives earned during one business week will be credited into the bank account of the Individual Business Associate by following Tuesday.
2. Business Associates are prohibited to sell any products at discounted rate and must give them with the duly filled in customer receipt.
3. Business Associates are strictly prohibited from doing any sort of promotion or to make claims of any kind through social media. Business Associates may however use Parry Naturals official page ‘only’ for the above said purpose.
4. If a Business Associate cancels the first order after the commission statement is generated, minus PV shall be reflected on all concerned beneficiaries. On top of it Business Associates are liable to settle the accounts with company within 30 days if it didn’t set aside by that time.
5. The payout for a Business Associate who has yet not become active (means he is within the cooling off period) shall be on hold until the cooling off period has expired and the Business Associate is confirmed active.
6. Terms & Conditions mentioned in application form should be clearly explained to a new Business Associate while sponsoring.
7. No Ids can be created on any Partnership basis or on Name of a firm.
8. An affidavit must be prepared and submitted in the prescribed format, on a stamp paper of INR 100 or above with duly notarized for Franchise. The product cost of Franchise shall be transferred directly from the concerned party’s bank account to the company.
9. Activation with PV above the specified volume as mentioned in the compensation plan will carry over the differential PV for next closing.
10. If an ID remains inactive even after four weeks from the date of enrolment, can be resigned and can retrieve the PAN. An active Business Associate who resigns his Business Associateship can restart only after six months. If the ID is inactive for twelve consecutive months, it will be considered as resigned and it will be terminated permanently.
11. Business Associates do not have the option of changing their line of uplines subsequent to activation of their ID.
12. The default Co-applicant of a person is his/her spouse. However in the case of a Business Associate being unmarried/Divorced the default Co-applicant for a female Business Associate is their father and mother in the case of a male Business Associate.
13. No single ADHAAR or PAN Card is entitled to hold separate Business Associateship. Dual Business Associateship will amount to termination of both the Ids.
14. Every Business Associate must submit the scanned copy of his KYC/KYDC, PAN Card, Adhaar Id and cancelled cheque before the end of first 4 weeks from the week of his enrolment; failing which he would remain unable to place a subsequent repurchase order.
15. In case of failure in submitting the scanned copy of his PAN card, TDS of 20% instead of 5% would be deducted from the Business Associate.
16. Business Associates have to send the duly filled in and signed application form to specified address or atleast a scanned copy of both sides to [email protected]
17. The Business Associateship is non-transferable; a Blue Diamond ID may be sold as per norms of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882 after obtaining a No objection Certificate from the company. The buyer of the ID can claim the revenue and benefits from the ID. However he can claim the rank on stage/brochures/ marketing collaterals only after achieving the Next Rank Promotion.
18. Business Associates are prohibited from changing their sponsor subsequent to activation of the ID.
19. Maximum purchase which can be made in a day is restricted to _______BV. Further purchase can be made on the following day which shall be presumed as the previous order is completely liquidated.
20. The maximum Rank which can be achieved in one go is Gold. Subsequent to which every Business Associate must remain in each Rank for at least four payout cycles. No jumping of ranks is possible subsequent to achieving Gold Rank.
21. Rewarded products (Retail Bonus) will not carry any Business Value and shall not be included in the aggregated income. Sales are subject to audit.
22. System (Business Development Organization) may only be created after achieving Black Diamond Rank or above with the consent of Parry Naturals. Only team leader’s name or name of the city can be used till then by the Ruby and above ranks. Executive Diamond and above shall use their name only for event promotions in the absence of their uplines during the event. Team wise promotion of promotional materials is strictly prohibited.
23. 2nd Berth ID can be opened only after achieving Royal Black Diamond Rank.
24. Violations of any of the company norms may attract discontinuation or cancellation of Royalty. Payment of Royalty will be at sole discretion of the company.
25. Association of the Business Associate with any other Network Marketing Company or a ponzi scheme or money chain of whatsoever kind or any other valid reason which company feels so, will amount in the termination of Business Associate-ship.
26. Any employee of PFIL (Parry Naturals) is not permitted to enroll as the Business Associates of Parry Naturals.
27. All Business Associates of Parry Naturals are liable to attend the trainings of Multi-Level marketing as, when and where arranged by the company.
Refer www.parrynaturals.com for latest updates.
Any disputes, Sunam jurisdiction prevails.