Product Return & Refund Policy
At Parry Naturals, it’s our passion to ensure our highest quality of our products and ensure your satisfaction. However, at times even the best of our efforts doesn’t meet your desired expectations. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product, you may return it within 30 days of purchase date for a refund as per the terms of the Returns Policy.
Please notify the issue within 10 days from invoice date by either calling us at 7042404242 or email at [email protected]
The refund policy is applicable only for products in saleable condition, and partially used products (not exceeding 30%) only if accompanied with an invoice. If at all a product is observed to have been intentionally damaged or misused the Returns warranty stands void. It is obligatory upon our promoters and customers to exercise the Product Return & Refund Policy in fairness.
Parry Naturals Returns Policy:
Return the products within 30 days of purchase date as follows:
|Saleable *||Within 30 days of purchase||Invoiced value less GST|
|Un-Saleable **||Within 30 days of purchase||Invoiced value less GST|
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
* Saleable refers to products that are unopened and sealed. ** Un-Saleable are products which have been partially used (not exceeding 30%).
- The product(s) must be returned to your direct upline or to an Authorized Centre nearby (“the centre”) only.
- A specific form of return must be duly filled and signed by the customer and upline or centre incharge (as the case may be). The form shall be scanned and forwarded to [email protected] within 24 hours of return. The product must reach the company head office or factory within 6 days of return accepted by upline or the centre.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the Centre.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back as a return. The product can be ‘ Saleable ‘ or ‘ Un-Saleable ‘ or ‘Rejected for Return’depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the executive at company head office or factory wherever the returned product reaches first.
- Points/Net Sales Volume adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same month. Total Points/Net Sales Volume of the returned products will be deducted from the returning promoters’ account and the sales benefits, incentives or bonuses shall be deducted from all respective beneficiaries and shall reflect in immediate next payout.
- The Product Return Policy does not apply to any sales aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- If products are returned by customers directly to Parry Naturals, Points/Net Sales Volume adjustment shall be done from the Promoters’ account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from Promoter.
- The customer or Business Associate who has returned a particular product shall not be entitled for return of a repurchase within 30 days of return date of the same product for a period of 30 days from repurchase invoice date.
Should a new Promoter choose to terminate the Contract and exit the business during first 30 days of Joining, he/she will be able to return all the Products and get full refund (as per refund policy.